Slutty Terminators (Black Templar) Black Legion Slannesh?

Working on some more Space Crusade models...yeah, yeah, their armor ain't functional, but they are fun to paint...with grey edging and silver trim, they's taking a while...and I thought CHAOS had excess trim detail...

1%2B%25281%2529.jpg

1%2B%25282%2529.jpg

1%2B%25283%2529.jpg

1%2B%25284%2529.jpg

I'd say something about shot traps and bullet catchers but....:whistling:

I purchased some of the more modestly armored troopers from the same company and I must say the detail on the miniatures is insane.  If you are looking for more of a chaotic slant they literally have what look like gender-swapped, scantly-clad Chaos Marines.

These models certainly paint up good though.  Good stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Heh I have a squad of 9 of their "amazons" bikers and a squad of 10 of the "crusaders" infantry I was going to use as my almost-mandatory space marine allies (scouts) in 7E, but now I don't know what to do with them.

Are the models single sculpts or do they require some assembly? Just curious as to what kind of converting can be done with them.

Heh I have a squad of 9 of their "amazons" bikers and a squad of 10 of the "crusaders" infantry I was going to use as my almost-mandatory space marine allies (scouts) in 7E, but now I don't know what to do with them.

Are the models single sculpts or do they require some assembly? Just curious as to what kind of converting can be done with them.

Multi parts on all. The bikers are bike body & front. Bikers are body, 2 arms, 2 shoulders (optional). The Mabs were body, 2 had extra leg piece, shoulders, arms.

I am trying to do a truescale army, would primaris marines, converted, fit on those bikes?

I am trying to do a truescale army, would primaris marines, converted, fit on those bikes?

Doubtful. The girls are roughly the size of guard minis.

I might get some of their raptor=types...I had a fallen Sisters army, but traded it off...

They look more like a Blood Bowl team to me. 

Great idea, that :smile.:

For anyone curious about that range of models : http://shop.prodosgames.com/en/72-space-crusade

You can get them cheaper at Wayland Games

Interested in trading them off?