Real simple, is it "bale" or "ball"?

Thanks to Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction I pronounce Baal as "bale." After 16 years, I don't see that changing. "Ball" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Because nobody ever pronounces it "Ball" lol

My group does actually...

Wow...now I feel sad for you. :D

So to conclude this topic: pronounce it whatever way you feel comfortable with because it gets pronounced differently depending on where you live anyway. 

Im still pronouncing it as 'Bahl' and theres nothing you can do to stop me :tongue.:

I just said that everyone can pronounce it however they want, didn't I? :D

So to conclude this topic: pronounce it whatever way you feel comfortable with because it gets pronounced differently depending on where you live anyway.

Im still pronouncing it as 'Bahl' and theres nothing you can do to stop me :P

*slips a selection of 1st and 2nd ed dreads into a xmas stocking*

You were saying? :p

Im still pronouncing it as 'Bahl' and theres nothing you can do to stop me :tongue.:

*slips a selection of 1st and 2nd ed dreads into a xmas stocking*

You were saying? :tongue.:

That's basically a murder threat. :ohmy.:

How many have listened to the audio drama Herald of Sanguinus?

How did Azkaellon pronounce it?

That is how I've always pronounced it, based on what I hear from that audio drama. Actually I pronounced it "Ball" even before that, but the audio drama confirmed it for me. ... then years later I listed to Space Hulk on youtube. lol.

Bahl is the way I will say it for life *nod.

The BA audio dramas are awesome. =)

Pharos (HH) - when Sanguinius says "Too Many Times" to the door behind an exiting Roboute declaring basically "when have you ever known me to be reckless" before he leaves is one of my favorite parts of the series.

When Sanguinius is ashamed for wanting Azkaellons blood when Curze has blooded him is another favorite in the Imperium Secondus storylines.

That entire encounter with Curze in the HH audio drama is amazing stuff in my opinion. But I have a soft spot for both charatcers. =)