Harker is my new Master of Ordnance

I was taking a small artillery park when I saw that Harker is only 10 points more than a MoO.  What do you get for those 10 points?  You get an assault heavy bolter carried by a character who is equally at home firing his gun as he is headbutting space marines to death.  His aura ability extends 3" in every direction further than the MoO and it works on all of their weapons all the time, not just ones targeting models more than 12" away.

Harker doesn't get the artillery barrage special rule, but I think over the course of a whole game, his heavy bolter will generate more casualties than a one-use artillery barrage.  Plus, if an imperial assassin ever materializes near your parking lot, who's going to off him, the ordnance geek?  No.  Harker to the rescue.

Harker is the bomb.even using power level I'll use Harker for artillery instead of the MoO. The extra 3" is huge and the fact he buffs not just artillery but all catachan units, means he can buff near by heavy weapon teams. I expect Harker to buff only infantry in the codex when comes around.

• 2 weeks later...