BATTLE FORGED BRIGADE

ONDIG

A query of the warseer.I must assemble a Brigade strength detachment to purge the xenos filth(Orks again !) But the local guard and Skitarii individually are insufficient to fill the requirements for a Brigade.The question is can I fill unit requirements adhoc so long as they all have FACTION-IMPERIUM?

Case in point I have 3 units of Rangers/Vanguard and an Onager can I also include Elements from the local Pakerland militia(AM) 2 Infantry squads and a unit of vets to meet the TROOP requirement?

Emprah be praised Brothers! I do believe I need to send out the call for The Deathwatch as well! Loss of canticles is not really much of a loss...But what of chapter tactics? I believe as it stands AM/Skitarii combined I have 42 Power lvl. Out of 100 .the rest(most!) will need to be Marines RavenGuard most likely I need a Devastator squad to fill HEAVY SLOT(Onager,Las cannon team) 3 assault squads Fast attack ,2 squads of Sternguard and another of Vanguard vets to fill the Elites.yikes!My armies are srsly lacking Fast attack and Heavy support options.