Stratagems and command points: use limits?

ALso needs to be underlined that this is a matched play rule. The current Konor campaign, for instance, falls under narrative play, so you may use the same stratagem several times in the same phase.

Edited by Ciler

ALso needs to be underlined that this is a matched play rule. The current Konor campaign, for instance, falls under narrative play, so you may use the same stratagem several times in the same phase.

Is that right? I hadn't seen either mission specify the style of play to use. And in the lead-up to the campaign, GW had this in one of their posts:

One of the great things about this campaign is that you can play anywhere. At home, in store, at a club – however you like and with any style of play you like: open, narrative, matched – all your results can count towards the outcome.

Emphasis mine. See here.

Edited by Large and Moving Torb

Oh, good remark, well spotted.

At my local shop, we had assumed narrative play based on the fact that the mission briefing provides reserve rules, but if there is a choice, it is even better. Either way, as far as I can tell, only matched play provides limitations on the number of stratagems (and only as far as no using the same stratagem twice in the same phase).