Friendship ended with GK. Now CF are my best friends.

Kastor Krieg

That fluff is utter trash. Next campaign, an EC will have a vision from the Emperor and unlock his latent witch powers. Between this and Primaris contradicting the backwards Imperium mentality of "no new tech, the older the better", 40K is moving away from what I fell in love with.

If the fluff changes to much, i'll make a splinter chapter imposing the oldest beliefs. Or just choose to ignore the modern changes, stating we didn't get the memo.

I'm all for the game changing, but i believe the core aspects of each army should stay the same.

I'm still not running scouts or devastators. If they impose librarians on us, i'll not run them either.

Easiest way to ignore fluff changes?

The fluff of my army is still M.41 The Calm before the Storm... the Imperium hasn't felt the 2nd invasion of the Orks at Armageddon... the Eye hasn't unleashed hell on Cadia for the 13th time... the Cicatrix Maledictum hasn't occurred yet... and the High Marshal's name is Kordhel... this would be the turning point of the Chapter... this would be the last silent night before the day of reckoning arrives... this is the moment, when Vengeance was promised...

That fluff is utter trash. Next campaign, an EC will have a vision from the Emperor and unlock his latent witch powers. Between this and Primaris contradicting the backwards Imperium mentality of "no new tech, the older the better", 40K is moving away from what I fell in love with.

If the fluff changes to much, i'll make a splinter chapter imposing the oldest beliefs. Or just choose to ignore the modern changes, stating we didn't get the memo.

I'm all for the game changing, but i believe the core aspects of each army should stay the same.

I'm still not running scouts or devastators. If they impose librarians on us, i'll not run them either.

I've been mulling exactly this lately. A splinter chapter unhappy with BT aligning with heretic forces. A chapter called the Knights Confessor, members of which are all chaplains, priests and deacons who split because they must cleanse the universe with the blood of alien and heretic alike.

I think this thread has outlived its usefulness. It is not about BT's fluff but about a GK chaplain witch. It's confirmed, there is one and we will slay him just as we do all witches.

Archived