Question about chapter organization source

Schwills

Hey guys. I am currently building a blood angels chapter and have a question about what website I should use for building and planning the models in my chapter. Which source would you guys go by? As of right now I have been following the lexicanum, but the other site seems to have more information on it, and is possibly more up 2 date? Any help would be much appreciated. 

1st Site (The current one I'm building my chapter from)

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Blood_Angels

2nd Site (One I may build my chapter from)

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Angels

Yeah, that's a great point. I'll probably just get our new one, once that eventually comes out. My main concern is that one source states that chaplains, sanguinary priests and tech marines alike are put into companies (Which is actually another question I've asked here). Following that, there are only a few differences as far as vehicle numbers are concerned. 

Yeah, that's a great point. I'll probably just get our new one, once that eventually comes out. My main concern is that one source states that chaplains, sanguinary priests and tech marines alike are put into companies (Which is actually another question I've asked here). Following that, there are only a few differences as far as vehicle numbers are concerned.

If I recall, the painting guide actually does a better job of delving into some of those items not covered elsewhere. I'm sure a FLGS could have a cheap copy somewhere.

I'm unsure why this needed a new thread, it's the same question as your last! Both of these sites take their information from what is written in the codex.

Chaplains are all part of the Reclusiam. Generally they will get assigned to a company and fight with them. Sometimes they aren't. Sometimes a company will have multiple chaplains. Sometimes they'll have none. Generally, every company, or part company or mid sized fighting force will have reclusiam support in the BA due to the rage.