Shouldn't all Legions get special characters/HQ choices?

Bulwyf

For CSM prince I'd like to see Krieg Acerbus ^_^

The Axemaster would be awesome. Even in stories about Night Lords he's still the villain.

Also for anyone hoping for Decimus to make an appearance in a codex, I don't think we will ever get rules for him now that he shares a first name with the main named Ultramarine Primaris BL character, Captain Decimus Felix.

Alpha Legion have Lord Arkos in Forgeworld, and he is pretty neat; although they need to remove his buff from The Faithless, and swap it to Alpha Legion. The Faithless were an Alpha Legion warband after all.

Did Lord Argos ever get a model?

I've looked on the FW web and can't find anything.

Cheers

Vogon.

Officially?  No.  But that's why we have bits!

http://i.imgur.com/vlKwN1s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gdUh45A.jpg

I'd love to see a return of Doomrider for EC, but I fear GW is too afraid to deal with copyright stuff since it's pretty obviously a Ghost Rider homage turned 40k. :P

I think that one would be hard for even for Disney to pursue. Demonic horsemen aren't exactly unique and the jump to a motorcycle has been done before. So long as they avoid giving him a flaming head and need to punish the wicked, they should be fine.

I would like to see characters for other legions too, but I'm afraid they will be too good so you will be practically forced to take them over generic HQ.

I'd love to see a return of Doomrider for EC, but I fear GW is too afraid to deal with copyright stuff since it's pretty obviously a Ghost Rider homage turned 40k. :tongue.:

I think that one would be hard for even for Disney to pursue. Demonic horsemen aren't exactly unique and the jump to a motorcycle has been done before. So long as they avoid giving him a flaming head and need to punish the wicked, they should be fine.

I would like to see characters for other legions too, but I'm afraid they will be too good so you will be practically forced to take them over generic HQ.

Too bad, a flaming head is part of him as well.