Objective Secured is back.

Truesight

Matched play rules: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/09/new-matched-play-rules-in-chapter-approved-aug-9gw-homepage-post-1/

Infantry platoons and Conscripts just got even better.

Move Move Move! ordered Tempestus can steal an objective from any enemy silly enough to not have troops on his back line. 

It's interesting, I can see the idea behind it but I would expect this to come with an appropriate readdress to the likes of conscript spam so it should all even out in the end. So tentatively sounds promising we'll need to see the bigger picture of course but anything that helps Troop choices be more useful on the table is generally a good idea in my book.

My deep striking elysian basic infantry squads just got a use besides being slot fillers :)

They were always useful. Two squads with a plasma or flamer each and a CC is scary. First turn get off FRFSRF (with plasma and OotF support you get about 5-6 dead MEQs). If they get ignored, next after is the grenade barrage from Move and Shoot

This is great news! I always take lots of Troops choices. My 4 Infantry Squads are the first names on the teamsheet every game and now they'll be even more useful. My small allied Marine Force is mainly Tactical squads (I just like them...) and this will help them out so much.

It's almost a shame that this is yet another boost to Tempestus Scions, who really need a move back to Elites (with a Tempestor Prime as Warlord means they can be taken as troops rule or similar, for pure Tempestus players) because they're becoming too good.

Overall, great to see that rule back though. Troops should be the most useful type to take.