Close Combat Issues- An Open Letter to GW

Morticon

Thread locked pending a review.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with each other and no problem with folk being negative provided it is constructive. However, if there is no respect on display during the debate then that is how the thread gets itself locked.

Apologies to all for the delay.

I'm in the middle of moving countries so have been AFK for a bit.

Thanks for the various support from the community. Unfortunately, we do need to work a bit harder to try nurture this supportive environment even more.

I think it often takes a little adjustment from new posters to realise that the B&C and the BA forum especially operates considerably differently - in that we focus considerably on positive and constructive engagement with the hobby.

People either learn to respect that, or quickly move on from this forum - which I think keeps our standard high.

I'll keep this thread closed, as the letter has been sent, and there's not a lot more to be done aside from discussions and wishlisting. Which we can talk about in another thread, i'm sure. I'll update here if I ever receive a response.

On a side note - sans context, a new poster would be understood for dismissing the concerns of someone online- especially when they feel that they are doing well in their pond, and especially when they dont know the other posters history. But, as we know- metas differ, caliber of players differ, and environments and experiences differ. That's why our words and argument structure will go a long way in conveying any potential valid point - I guess the weakness there is that it is, of course, up to fellow frater to actually...you know...read those well argued points - and construct valid counter points or thoughts in return.

Thankfully, the community that has grown here know, not only, of my contributions but of my capability and success with the BA over the last 13 years with the forum.

So, until further notice....

gallery_26_548_17394.gif

Archived