[SWA/Necro] "Jem & The Holo-Damned" Escher Gang

I realize that in the grim darkness of the 41st millennium everybody is really tall, but I don't think 5'8" is short, let alone dwarf-short.

(I find this worrying because I'm 5'6". And I shave, because having facial hair makes me itchy and homocidal.)

Your now part of the B&C under six foot really cool people who play Necromunda club. :tu:

@STD hahahaha omg, I still think that Pom is all the adorbs! Chewie has his moments :devil: I'll be working on more Escher next, I'll probably do another 5. 2 in particular are some of my fav minis ever, the lass with a chainsword and the shotgun autopistol gal.

@Calyptra It depends where your from. I went to a gig last weekend and it was like going for a night out on Fenris! All the guys were around 6"4 or taller and the ladies were all around 6", but Leeds has a tall population. However when I visit Glasgow, I'm like the tallest person around lol. They were nice Space Wolves though and let the little woman go to the front :biggrin.:

@STD hahahaha omg, I still think that Pom is all the adorbs! Chewie has his moments :devil: I'll be working on more Escher next, I'll probably do another 5. 2 in particular are some of my fav minis ever, the lass with a chainsword and the shotgun autopistol gal.

@Calyptra It depends where your from. I went to a gig last weekend and it was like going for a night out on Fenris! All the guys were around 6"4 or taller and the ladies were all around 6", but Leeds has a tall population. However when I visit Glasgow, I'm like the tallest person around lol. They were nice Space Wolves though and let the little woman go to the front :biggrin.:

OO what was the gig?? 

@STD It was Black Falcon, Evil Eye and Pocket Fox. I didn't know any of the bands, but the gig was literally just around the corner from my flat. It was really good though and Black Falcon were a lot of fun! 

@TheTraitor Do it Do it! And thank you! Being inspired by my minis makes it all worth while :biggrin.:

I'm 6'3" almost 6'5" in my new rocks, but for most height descriptions in the 40k lore I'm on the lower end of the height scale. Ibram Gaunt stands about 6'9". I'm the guy at the festival or concert or night club that people arrange to meet near - 'Yeah I'm next to the really tall skinny guy' 

Your Escher are really awesomely colourful whereas siouxsie and her banshees will be fairly monochrome. Just need to remember how I painted the pale pale skin back in the day... 

Edited by Corsovitt

I would like to stand cap in hand and apologise my mental maths had 2 metres down at 6'8" approx when in fact its actually closer to 6'5" when done on a height calculator. 

This is why I resist the change from british imperial height measurement to metric height measurement.

Further Edit: Just checked Ghostmaker which lists Gaunt as 2.2m (7'2") tall and Major Gilbear at a massive 2.5m (8'2") with corbec described as a few centimeters smaller than Gilbear so around the 2.4m height which means Bragg must be absolutely huge. 

Who knew that Space Marines were in scale with Imperial Guard :wink:

Edited by Corsovitt

@STD It was Black Falcon, Evil Eye and Pocket Fox. I didn't know any of the bands, but the gig was literally just around the corner from my flat. It was really good though and Black Falcon were a lot of fun! 

You gotta watch out for those local gigs, esp when they are free outdoor events, thats how I ended up watching Busted a few months ago. :lol: Ahh the shame. 

Loving the gangers, especially Clash. Love the hair color and gaga about cheetah print on the armor. And nothing is misleading as hearts on a weapons that whines wildly as deadly teeth chew threw armor and flesh. Now that I think about it, are those kill markers?

I was certain I wanted the Goliaths from the upcoming box to Mad Max them up but your Eschers are screaming at me to think otherwise.

I might have to strip and repaint the Mad Donna model I got to use as a Ministorum priest and paint her again. I did consider painting my Clan Escher models when I get them (I have a few off eBay to use as female priest for my Sisters...) like this myself :lol: but you've done a fantastic job already.

Perhaps I should do a rival Clan instead. Misfits, anyone? ^_^

@OakRiver That's what I thought lol. I tried a newer bolt pistol, but It looked far too sensible!

@Hushrong Thanks chicken! I'm having so much fun painting these ladies. Oh those are kill markers. One heart for every 5 kills :) You should totally do both gangs!

@Thamier Cheers :biggrin.: And do it, do it! The more Escher gangs the better!

@Aqui That would be so cool! :wink:  I'm tempted to get hold of a Mad Donna, but she's so expensive.

Loving the gangers, especially Clash. Love the hair color and gaga about cheetah print on the armor. And nothing is misleading as hearts on a weapons that whines wildly as deadly teeth chew threw armor and flesh. Now that I think about it, are those kill markers?

The fastest way to a man's heart is no longer through his stomach. It's through the rib cage with a Necromundan pattern chainsword.

Sister Alessia: I def want both gangs but I think I am splitting the box with a friend. I have ideas for both too. Fukushima Kamicrazy Warboys for the Goliaths and some kind of murderous Harajuku for the Escher.

OakRiver: Call me old fashion but I will stick with food. Only teeth I want working are mine and not a Necromundan patter chainsword. Safer that way haha.