Have there been rumors of when ....

Helias_Tancred

At some point I'm expecting Chapter-specific Primaris units if they keep us Separate. I don't think that will be soon, but if they do want to phase towards full Primaris it'll have to happen.

I'll be very surprised if we get new non-Primaris units. Maybe new models of older kits, in which case there ether wouldn't be a phase out or it'd be a slow one.

Personally I think we'll just get the extra rules and updates, no new non-Promaris models, small chance of BA specific Primaris at the same time, but who knows!

Let me rephrase.

BA will have Sanguinary Guard and Death Company version Primaris.

Yeah you will have the option to roll with stumpy BA.(before they go index style in a couple years)

But I expect the specific units to be upgraded.

Edited by Sete

I cant wait to buy Chapter approved to get obsec and some weapons reductions, and then have to pay for another codex a month later

to get some stuff that actually matters.

Really felt the absence of chapter tactics and decent stratagems this weekend in a game against Salamanders.

GW really know how to milk you

I cant wait to buy Chapter approved to get obsec and some weapons reductions, and then have to pay for another codex a month later

to get some stuff that actually matters.

Really felt the absence of chapter tactics and decent stratagems this weekend in a game against Salamanders.

GW really know how to milk you

Chapter approved will be way more than just the things that'll end up in the different Codexes.