Blood Angels for Christmas?

Crimson Ghost IX

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2017/08/list-of-codices-to-be-released-this.html

Rumor I just copied over in News Rumor etc says Blood Angels end of the year per Faeit 212 "source".

Thought I would share it here too as I know I check this subforum more than most other places and figure others do too.

Is that light at the end of the tunnel or an oncoming train ??

I know I want this more than a Red Ryder BB Gun this year if true anyhow!

Now I actually feel like making some painting time again this weekend anyway=)

Edited by Crimson Ghost IX

https://natfka.blogspot.com/2017/08/getting-to-bottom-of-codex-release-order.html?m=1

that list seems to be false/fake/untrue/alternative fact.

We can expect 10 codex.

Confirmed

1. UM/Codex

2. Chaos

3. GK

4. Death Guard

5. Admech

This leaves only 5 left and I suspect they will give SM a break and release some xeno codex's and Astra Militarum. My bet is Tau and Eldar/ D. Eldar will come soon, no reason in particular. I don't see anyone complain about their models being old and it would give a pause for Imperium players to recoop their wallets and would be a nice easy release for GW to give them breathing time also.

I was thinking the same thing, durdle-durdle. After reading Dante I was thinking "Devastation of Baal is going to be a big point for BA's. This might be the reason why they turn to Primaris to save Baal. ec etc." Then I saw Black Library has the book as ebook only, when I thought it would be sure have a LE book. This makes me think it isn't as much of a big point for BA's as I made it out to be in my head.

It would make sense though and would make a great month. Devastation of Baal+codex+BA specific unit updates (hopefully) and Sanguinius. BA's seem to be setup for this for months and are prepped and ready to go. The rumor that it is in December is false though, and the other rumor for 4chan so far has been proven to be truth and has 1ksons in November, hopefully it is wrong.

https://natfka.blogspot.com/2017/08/getting-to-bottom-of-codex-release-order.html?m=1

We can expect 10 codex.

Confirmed

1. UM/Codex

2. Chaos

3. GK

4. Death Guard

5. Admech

This leaves only 5 left and I suspect they will give SM a break and release some xeno codex's and Astra Militarum. My bet is Tau and Eldar/ D. Eldar will come soon, no reason in particular. I don't see anyone complain about their models being old and it would give a pause for Imperium players to recoop their wallets and would be a nice easy release for GW to give them breathing time also.

Thousand Sons are also supposed to be getting a codex before Christmas, or so I'd heard. I'd also heard a passing rumour that there would be a dual BA/Tyranid release in Nov. 

If we go with "'duelling codexes" that would point to a dual Thousand Son/Space Wolf release

Confirmed

1. Space Marines
  2. Chaos
  3. GK
  4. Death Guard (sept)
  5. Admech (sept)

Speculation

1. Thousand Sons (Oct?)
  2. Space Wolves (Oct?)
  3. Blood Angels (Nov)
  4. Tyranids (Nov)
  5. ?Eldar/Daemons (Dec)
Edited by Xenith

We can expect 10 codex.

Confirmed

1. UM/Codex

2. Chaos

3. GK

4. Death Guard

5. Admech

Yeah I think T'au are still quite likely.

They have quite a bit of a playerbase (and as sad as it is a lot of tournament player due the Riptide Wing cheese of 7th who are really waiting for the Codex to fix their big suits) and all their models except for Vespid, Krootox and Kroot hound are pretty much up to date. So they really only have to release the rules and nobody would complain about models.

Also T'au being among the first few Codices was even a rumour before the first list rumour with specific factions got posted and Atia mentioned something about T'au as well (tho very ambigous. Nothing specific).

The leaked list sofar is pretty spot on and only the dates are a little off. So after Ad mech we will get Tau so fires of cyraxus  can finally roll out. After that it will be the dual release of BA and Tyranids for the Devastation of Baal.

The leaked list sofar is pretty spot on and only the dates are a little off. So after Ad mech we will get Tau so fires of cyraxus  can finally roll out. After that it will be the dual release of BA and Tyranids for the Devastation of Baal.

Eh the first 4 Codices of the leaked list were known before the list rumour came up. AM could be AdMech but then the rumour monger would've used the wrong short since AM usually stands for Astra Militarum.

So we basically don't know whether it was legit or not. Gonna have to wait and see whether the next one is T'au or not before we can tell.

What AM "usally" stands for is something neither of us can prove:). As i recall the list came out before we knew the order of the 4 codices. And we know from FW that they will release fire of cyraxus once the admech and tau codices are out.  But we will know if the list is for real when GW tells us what's after Admech. 

If it does come out I just hope we can still field Heavy Flamer Tacticals and Devastators. If we end up moving more toward codex restrictions they should have just put us in the space marine dex. :/

That and I just secured 16 Blood Angel heavy flamer bits for the list I want to take to LVO lol!

What AM "usally" stands for is something neither of us can prove:). As i recall the list came out before we knew the order of the 4 codices. And we know from FW that they will release fire of cyraxus once the admech and tau codices are out.  But we will know if the list is for real when GW tells us what's after Admech. 

If you are seriously wanting to discuss what AM usually stands for in the 40k community then good luck because I won't bite lol

And no the list came after we knew.

Anyway both of the rumoured lists already got debunked as not being entirely correct (to what degree is unknown) by a more believable source according to Faeit so there's that.

Edited by sfPanzer

If you are seriously wanting to discuss what AM usually stands for in the 40k community then good luck because I won't bite lol

Anyway both of the rumoured lists already got debunked as not being entirely correct (to what degree is unknown) by a more believable source according to Faeit so there's that.

I was not the one making any claims as to what AM usually stands for:).. I merely implied that it wasnt set in stone.. To the guards players it was Astra militarium and to the Ad mech it was adeptus mechanicus. 

I was not the one making any claims as to what AM usually stands for:).. I merely implied that it wasnt set in stone.. To the guards players it was Astra militarium and to the Ad mech it was adeptus mechanicus. 

You do you, man.

Not worth arguing about something everybody should know anyway. If you want to use it for AdMech, do so but don't be surprised if people think you are talking about Astra Militarum.

It's pointless anyway. As said this and the other list both got debunked by a more believable source on Faeit.