Brothers, I urge you not to paint for long hours indoors...

Kastor Krieg

Hmmm... i'm usually out working and earning money for my family during daylight hours.... and the weekend is spent running around doing the children's hobby or the gardening (of which you by the looks of it have not done...:biggrin.:

i would hazard to say unless you were sheltered from the wind/breeze it could be quite annoying :happy.:  Nice idea though... good luck to you for getting out there and getting some vitamin D 

Mithril  

Well, I figured I'd give painting outside a shot...

http://i.imgur.com/KkTY8ne.jpg

it was a bit too damp to get a good prime ;)

(for those wondering, that was actually yesterday, thankfully the waters receeded before they got to my place, but please keep Honda in y'alls thoughts, he is currently without power and the water levels in his area are still high)

it was a bit too damp to get a good prime :wink:

(for those wondering, that was actually yesterday, thankfully the waters receeded before they got to my place, but please keep Honda in y'alls thoughts, he is currently without power and the water levels in his area are still high)

Good to know you're ok and I hope Honda is doing alright too! 

http://i.imgur.com/KkTY8ne.jpg

it was a bit too damp to get a good prime :wink:

Yeah, this is what my outside still looks like too...

So, I'm thinking that we can blame Harvey on Mo and this silly idea of painting outside.

We were doing just fine until based on the timeline, Mo thought he'd give this a shot. Thanx Mo!

I think we're going to be Ok, the eastern side of Houston still has some concerns and another night of rain to get through.

@Noctis, I'm sure you've got resources lined up, but lemme know if you need to evac, I got a buddy out in pearland who's been doing runs with trucks and coordinating with boats for where they can't get to.

I'd also like to note, not only did I try painting outside, I also tried using glue on my models. Never doing that again :p

I live in south Florida. It's like Catachan without the death toads. Still working on my porch is the best way to keep my cats out of my work. Also fun fact, I believe that Catachan WITH the death toads exists, and is probably somewhere in Australia.

I live in south Florida. It's like Catachan without the death toads. Still working on my porch is the best way to keep my cats out of my work. Also fun fact, I believe that Catachan WITH the death toads exists, and is probably somewhere in Australia.

Agreed... :ermm:   iv'e seen my share of Aussie things that could easily be classified fitting into a Deathworld  :teehee:  Ahhh Downunder ! 

Oh and take care all you yanks in serious wet weather!! 

Mithril

@ Sawtooth - that would be Nth Queensland Big Crocs. Venomous Snakes,Ugly big "Cane Toads"...:sweat: