Video BAtrep - South African Nationals (7th ed)

Morticon

So, i'm cheating a bit here, on multiple fronts -  (and only doing it, cause A: the models are BA theme, and B: the community here knows me - so will have a laugh.  )  But....

Here is a video report of the SA Nationals that took place end of July.  It's not BA rules (sorry guys ><;  ) - but I figured the community would have a laugh, since the creator of the vid takes the piss out of me quite heavily and has a laugh at my expense :tongue.::tongue.:  (I think its cause he only had one model left at the end of our game).

I did, obviously use my "Children of Sanguinius" Chapter and models -but used DA rules.  

For those a bit confused, it was the last 7th ed tournament ever.  So ,I used a DA Lion's Blade - really my style anyway. 

2 dreads, 5 pods, 3 Rhinos, 4 Razors, All the fun. 

https://youtu.be/U2yf6xsKTCo

For those curious, I didn't manage to defend my reigning Nationals title, sadly - but did come in 2nd place overall.  

I lost in the first round to Ali, the eventual tournament winner- who played Tau-Dar. 

Batrep wise, I will try get in one more for the community with Nigel's Orks and the BA before I leave. 

Edited by Morticon

Always interesting seeing what someone actually looks like vs. what you imagine them to be! (Interestingly enough, you look like this bloke I know) Hope the move to China is safe and smooth mate. That tournament looked like a lot of fun to play in.

Have you found any good hobby shops where you are relocating to or are you planning to travel to get games in? OR are you simply taking a hiatus from the toy boards for awhile?