Things I thought I'd never live long enough to see...

Honda

On a more serious note, the expansion of the B&C to include the xenos has allowed many members to publicly proclaim their true loyalties instead of masquerading solely within the realm of the Imperium and Chaos. I've noticed several (many!) other long time members, including moderati, whose true allegiance has come out. I noticed Doghouse's declaration of loyalty to the Greater Good when I was sifting through the T'au forum the other day, and my eyebrow did raise a bit.

For my own part, if my role and persona weren't so publicly identified as being Adeptus Astartes/Legio, I'd be flying my space pansy colors (probably an exarch or autarch, but potentially a warlock). :wink:

So where's Firepower then?

Is he preparing the Paddle?

Give him some time, he is a "venerable".

:Has a servitor hang a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the front of his sarcophagus:

:Is better off not knowing that it actually reads 'In Case of Heresy Break Glass':

Edited by Firepower

Guys, you totally have to come and check out this Greater Good thing! Everything the Imperial Ecclesiarchy has been telling us is so bogus, they totally lied to us about Xenos man! 

They are super awesome and super friendly, they said if I work hard enough on increasing the size of their armies I will get a free limited edition T'au Fidget Spinner! Do you see the Imperium giving out Fidget Spinners??? 

Oh and I may be force sterilised and maybe have part of my brain removed...but free stuff!!!

Doghouse is right on the money. I'm pretty sure that the Nagi directly interfaced with my brain would tell me if anything was amiss with the Empire, but so far it's only had good things to say. Don't know how I ever got by without the little guy pointing me in the right direction.

On a more serious note, the expansion of the B&C to include the xenos has allowed many members to publicly proclaim their true loyalties instead of masquerading solely within the realm of the Imperium and Chaos. I've noticed several (many!) other long time members, including moderati, whose true allegiance has come out. I noticed Doghouse's declaration of loyalty to the Greater Good when I was sifting through the T'au forum the other day, and my eyebrow did raise a bit.

For my own part, if my role and persona weren't so publicly identified as being Adeptus Astartes/Legio, I'd be flying my space pansy colors (probably an exarch or autarch, but potentially a warlock). :wink:

On a slightly less entertaining note that's the reason I did it. 40k has not really been about allegiance to a particular army or race to me personally, despite being known for torturing plastic marine models I used to run pretty much all the races in my early days in the hobby.

When the change to allow Xenos armies on the board came along I was genuinely shocked, like wow jaw just dropped to the floor level of shock. Then I sat and thought about it a bit and I felt a bit daft for that reaction because it means people get to stay within the B&C community and not have to go to separate boards and in some cases start over from scratch in new communities.

I've been posting and directing people to this forum for longer than I can remember (so probably this morning...), it has to be getting on for something like fifteen years or so and to have to go elsewhere if I wanted to take a break from marines would be a bit rubbish to put it mildly.

I greatly apologise for this sounding like cheesy sentimental nonsense because that is not what I am really about (I don't want this coming across as a GI Joe "knowing is half the battle" PSA) but I wanted to show in some small way to show my support for the change hence the Avatar.

So as the resident Don Quixote of 40k I'm embracing the new direction of the board. :)

Also join the Greater Good today!

If I can get ten xenos player recruits by the end of the week I get a free toaster alarm clock drone.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l522/kizzdougs/Youve%20changed%20gif_zpsdikam5mk.gif

I suppose we'll always have the awesome Doghouse Truescale threads to trawl through and reminisce on the good old days...

All good things must come to an end :no:

http://i65.tinypic.com/11tochg.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/29v1ohz.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/so94lx.jpg

This just gives me other races to perform experiments on...I mean embrace into the fold...none shall escape my scalpel...I mean welcoming nature... 

Crap I think I just realised something, does this make me Fabius Bile? :(

So as the resident Don Quixote of 40k I'm embracing the new direction of the board. :smile.:

Also join the Greater Good today!

If I can get ten xenos player recruits by the end of the week I get a free toaster alarm clock drone.

Congratulations on leading the way! 

I don't want to have a T'au army, but I must admit it is tempting to build a few toaster drones. Maybe a few 'Roomba' servitors scurrying around a Dunecrawler? 

As for being Fabius Bile? Now you know your next name when B&C allows it. Doghouse Bile. It has a nice ring to it. :teehee:

Edited by Rashbold