Khârn and Lucius question....

KraosConsumes

So lets say that Khârn and Lucius started to duke it out. Lets say that Khârn was the victor and added yet another skull to the skull throne. Now if Khârn(which is very likely) enjoyed killing Lucius, would he change  into Lucius? Would the blood god intervene for one of his most favored champions? 

No doubt. Lucius would get punished for failing to slay Khornes champion and get turned into a spawn.

Lucius would have already been dogmeat thanks to Khârn, so being dead and a spawn isn't much of a punisment... although I suppose that Slaanesh could resurrect him just to transform him into a spawn.

Slaanesh is catty that way.

Edited by Azekai

I don't think that Khârn would take pride in killing Lucius (just another victim for him, and he does it all for the sake of Khorne, after all) and as far as I know it is the condition for the killer to change into Lucius.

However if that would happen, I think that someone else would usurp that and that person would change into Lucius instead. :P

Edited by Dhar'Neth

So lets say that Khârn and Lucius started to duke it out. Lets say that Khârn was the victor and added yet another skull to the skull throne. Now if Khârn(which is very likely) enjoyed killing Lucius, would he change into Lucius? Would the blood god intervene for one of his most favored champions?

Last time someone killed Lucius and they didn't enjoy it, Lucius' corpse was revived by Slaanesh.