Assault Dice GW App

HeresyBeliever

I think it's great - some fantastic features in it like "select all the 1's to reroll them" or "select anything higher than a 3" for hits.  

If you commit to it and get good at it, it would speed you up a lot - it has multiple "panels" with dice in so you could set it up to suit your force and have one panel with 36 dice for one unit, one panel with 12 for another and so on. 

It would need practice as the interface can be a touch confusing...  do I tap that icon or hold it?   If you only used it a bit you could accidentally clear when you meant to reroll or something I think.

It's very good though. 

However... all that said... I've never used it in an actual game.  Picking up and chucking dice is basically more fun, and I would worry that your opponent would want to see the rolls openly on the table rather than on your phone. 

So I tried it (and its nowhere near as fun as rolling actual dice...!) and one my previous Samsung note 3 it made it overheat significantly and was very slow and a pretty crappy interface.

Yet to try on my Pixel, but as Silentz said - if you can get used to it I imagine it'd be pretty speedy.

I love the app on my i6 plus. Got a while ago, and really like the scatter dice function. At the moment with 8e, the ability to just multiple tabs with preloaded dice is great for managing multiple different units in an army, especially units with tons of attacks.

SJ