Leman Russ Conqueror.

Brother Tual

Absolutely worth it, the Conqueror is just a flat out better LRBT.  You pay almost nothing for the co ax gun which confers twin linked to your Battle Cannon within 24.  That makes your Regular old Conqueror Cannon more accurate than a Tank Commander with BS3+ plus you can slap a pintle mounted storm bolter on top of it to get 8 stormbolter shots within 12" turning it into a mini LR Punisher.  48" range is almost always enough to hit anything on the board, so the reduced range isn't really an issue unless you play on very big boards, in which case just take a Basilisk.

Absolutely worth it, the Conqueror is just a flat out better LRBT.  You pay almost nothing for the co ax gun which confers twin linked to your Battle Cannon within 24.  That makes your Regular old Conqueror Cannon more accurate than a Tank Commander with BS3+ plus you can slap a pintle mounted storm bolter on top of it to get 8 stormbolter shots within 12" turning it into a mini LR Punisher.  48" range is almost always enough to hit anything on the board, so the reduced range isn't really an issue unless you play on very big boards, in which case just take a Basilisk.

See, that's kinda what I was thinking. I was going to be running it in addition to a squadron of Demolishers and Pask in a Vanquisher (I know that people say that vanquishers aren't worth it this edition but with Pask's 2+ it almost seems worth it). 

I play on standard 6x4 boards, so 48" should be fine. 

I know it doesn't pertain to the Conqueror, but in the same vein, does the Co-Ax Stubber make the Vanquisher any good?