Tauros Assault Vehicle

CoffeeGrunt

What are people's thoughts on these in 8th? I think they might be a nippier alternative to Scout Sentinels, given their 15" base move, 5+ Invuln if they move over 10" and Assault main weapons on the Taurox Grenade Launcher.

They're fast enough to spread the deep strike denial blanket out, and they're not much more in points than a Scout Sentinel.

They are not a replacement for scout sentinels. Scout sentinels main purpose is to push the deep strike bubble out with their scout move, anything else they accomplish is a bonus. The tauros is a little stinger meant to harass and draw fire. The auto grenade launcher is ok but nothing to write home about. I have used them numerous times this edition and have been relatively unimpressed with them and they are on the short list along with tarantulas if I need to cut points from my normal 2250 list. Use them as an annoyance and don't expect much out of them. Their bigger cousin is a much better vehicle with its twin lascannon being the only ground option my army has for long range anti-heavy tank.