Knights of the Chalice questions

Julius Firefocht

Hail brothers. I have come into possession of 2 complete sets of Primaris Marines from Dark Imperium, and I am thinking of painting them in the colors of the Knights of the Chalice successor chapter.

Link here: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_the_Chalice

It is stated that this Chapter is formed fully out of Primaris Marines, so I will be exclusively using Primaris Marine models for my infantry and perhaps some Blood Angel vehicles such as Baal Pred, as otherwise the army is literally unplayable.

So, a couple of questions:

1) Are there any decals available for the Knights of the Chalice currently?

2) What are their vehicle color schemes? I can easily envision how their dreadnoughts will look like but not their tanks. Red body with black turrets and black hatches?

Thanks in advance!

There's not alot of information I'm afraid. The chapter seemed to be created to emphasise the "Primaris come in all colours and gene seeds" approach to the new Primaris range.

Maybe more information will come out at Codex release: Blood Angels and Dark Angels have been lucky in getting a small blurb on their successors and Primaris-specific chapters will no doubt be getting room on those pages.

1) Are there any decals available for the Knights of the Chalice currently?

2) What are their vehicle color schemes? I can easily envision how their dreadnoughts will look like but not their tanks. Red body with black turrets and black hatches?

Thanks in advance!

1) Nope, but since the shoulder pads are the same size as existing marine ones you could use some of the Ba pads with chalice designs.

2) Guesswork at this stage. May find out when BA get their own codex, but I wouldn't bank on it. I'm pretty sure we've not seen vehicles for any successors other than the Flesh Tearers in previous codices.