Reinforcement points question

TempestBlade

So I was reading the Match Play rules and under reinforcement points it talks about if you "add units to your army or replace units that have destroyed" you have to use reinforcement points. Does using an Apothecary to bring back a model or use Grandfathers blessing stratagem ( heal a model d3 or replace a mode already destroyed) cost reinforcement points or do RPs only go for bringing in whole units? If you could add the page reference I would appreciate it. I play with some people that need to read it in the book or they don't believe it. Thanks in advance!

It's in the 40k rules faq.

"REINFORCEMENTS
Q: If a rule creates a new unit during the battle in a matched play game and adds them to my army, must I pay for the unit with my reinforcement points?
A: Yes (unless the rule itself says otherwise). If you don’t have enough reinforcement points, you cannot add that
unit to your army.

Q: What about rules that transform one model into another model – such as turning an enemy Character into a Chaos
Spawn; do I still need to pay reinforcement points to add the Chaos Spawn to my army?

A: Again, yes (unless the rule itself says otherwise).

Q: What about rules that add models to existing units; do I need to pay reinforcement points for those models?
A: No (unless the rule itself says otherwise).
"

Edited by Arkhanist