Symphonies of the Warp: Music Fit for the Dark Gods

Evil Eye

Whilst I am a massive Black Metal fan (Watain, Immortal, Nachmystium, etc) and Synth Wave (Kalax, Perturbator, Carpenter Brut) I wierdly got addicted to a classical alternative album while I was reading the Horus Heresy Fulgim book about 9 or 10 years ago. It's all I listened to for the 2-3 weeks I read the book. It seemed to fit the slow, tragic fall of the Emperor's Children into Slaanesh's grasp so well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to necrobump this thread, but I found another song that's more or less perfect for the legions of Chaos.

"Borderline Case" by Shiro Sagisu, from Symphony of Evangelion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMDS3ievd6M

The lyrics are both chilling and very appropriate for the Traitor Legions (the word "Evangelion" aside, though that said it IS Greek for "gospel" or "good news" which is incredibly fitting, especially for the Word Bearers).

Born evil, giant sinner,

Human spirit lies.

No compassion, tortured soul,

Evangelion!

Armageddon day is here,

Living Hell has come!

World's worst nightmare has appeared,

EVANGELION!

I like The Sword, found out about them from a Badass of the Week article.

Specifically I picture the Nightblades going into combat with Night City.

https://youtu.be/E39p-0l11Kc

The Mark has been made by Nine Inch Nails (specifically from Man on Fire soundtrack. I love that movie, Everytime I'm at work and "Oye come vas" and "Hey Mickey" comes on, I get a smile thinking about that :cuss heel getting what he deserves)

Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop-I mean if you are going to assault an enemy that outnumbers and outguns you, go with a classic.

My world eaters get down to DMX Bring Your Whole Crew, Eminem's Till I collapse And Free bird by Lynard Skynard.