Cleansing of Cyrene

Custom Hero

Due to the unfortunate requests of Photobucket, my last blog has become too much trouble to raise from the dead. As such, I give you my new blog:

The Cleansing of Cyrene

Cyrene was a beautiful Garden world. A gem in the crown of the Imperium of Man. It’s lush gardens drew many a noble to it. The tranquil seas a resplendent place for a planetary governor to rest away from the trials of running their own world. But it was not to last. For Cyrene’s beauty was to be defiled.

The Nephilim turned luscious gardens to corpse filled swamps. Small cities to ruin. Beautiful centuries old forests to funeral pyres. They did their jobs well, these Sons of the Hydra.

First discourse was sown. Then war erupted. Once everyone started fighting each other the Nephilim showed their faces in public for the first time as a conquering force. Then the tore the world apart in every way they could.

Now hope rises for this seemingly lost world. It has been decreed by the Imperium the Knights of Lydda will bring the world back into the fold.

Going to be running the narrative on this one. I have several armies to build and want to tie them all together. Some will be allies, some enemies. All with tie into the story at some point. My goal is to have an open campaign that anyone who comes to my place can grab an army and play.

Without further ado, I give you the first mini in the Knights of Lydda. He is Captain Kaleb Ribai of the Eagle Company.

gallery_21323_1061_467011.jpg

Base will be finished with green stuff to fill in gaps before painting and final basing.

I have to get some more picture angles to due the model justice, but he light doesn’t want to cooperate at the moment. He is built from Stormcast Prosecutor legs, Black Templar torso trimmed at the lower chest line to allow for the stormcast stomach, Sholder pads form the command squad box, jump pack from the Sanguinary Guard, I forget where I got the helmet or the sword from, and the shield is from a Dark Heavens mini. The base is made from one of the plinths from the various imperial building sets and the rock section from the Chaos Terminator Lord.

C&C always welcome.

Edit: Anyone who can help me resize my pics, please lay the knowledge on me....

Edited by Celestial Guardian