Show me your Jump Pack Chaos Lords!

SyNidus

Dophesia, 'The Peacock', lord of raptors, Psychopomp, former 8th captain of the Stygian Guard

Hidden Content

Converted from the Blood Angel jump pack Chaplain. Head is from the Sternguard box. Sword is a Hellblade, masks from Sisters of Slaughter. Raptor plasma pistol. Spikes are actual needles. Meat hook from crypt ghouls.

He also doubles as a jump pack sorcerer depending on my mood.

Here is mine, Tharmagh the Reckless, Hunter of the XIII Sect, the Unsettled, of the Harvesters of Souls:

ZJM5QxE.jpg
His body and weapons are entirely from the prospero mk. III marines, the skull-head is from the Chaos Warriors kit and the wings are from the Possessed.

Wow Bio... I'd love to have any one of those. I personally really don't enjoy converting models.... just painting. But my own 'lord with jump pack' is a simple conversion that shows how little I like to convert. lol And seeing the work here... no way am I posting it. lol

That bottom guy... I love that guy. I'd love to have him in my Red Corsairs. I could see him as a champion for Huron that does some serious hit and run missions on high value/priority targets.

Great work guys.

Edited by Prot

CptMetal, the claws on the Night Lord are made from a combination of a cataphracti Terminators Claw for his right spliced onto a raptor claw and his left hand has the claws from the mkIII Marines added onto a Raptor Claw. The guy wanted some really nasty claws to show the claws of the black hunt I think they’re called. :tu:

Prot, thank you buddy :tu:

• 3 weeks later...