Night Lords legion project. (Konrad Curze conversion done)

Hiddenermac

These are very impressive! three months? MONTHS!? :D. Uzas has to be my favourite. Keep up the great work!

Nemac

thank you! It's a tie between uzas and variel for me. Suprised how well the night raptor body worked for it!  

These are great! I love the skull you've put on Mercutian's Heavy Bolter; it's one of those things I've been meaning to try for a while, so I'm glad to see an example of it.

awesome! Figuring out the bolter was fun. I would have wanted a more demonic one I could have painted gold, but it will have to do. I think that was the third one I tried.

Finished the base for talos. It's a bit boring but I have the banner I will add in the end and as the piece de resistance.

Pics_Art_11_05_01_06_16.jpg

Talos valcoran, "The soul hunter" finished! That also completes the first claw conversion project. Very happy with the outcome of all of them.

Pics_Art_11_11_12_23_43.jpg

Pics_Art_11_11_12_25_54.jpg

Pics_Art_11_11_12_27_38.jpg

Pics_Art_11_11_12_31_52.jpg

Pics_Art_11_11_12_34_48.jpg

Pics_Art_11_11_12_33_10.jpg

The skeletal horse is well done, and demonstrates good imagination. Is it meant to be a Daemon (meaning the rider is a psyker or sorcerer), a Daemon Engine, or a mere machine that's specially decorated so the rider may intimidate his enemies?

Thank you! For now I was thinking to field it as a biker. Could ofc work as lord on (insert demonic steed) or something.

Loving your proxy bikers! Excellent idea.

Thanks!   

Looking sweet man! If you manage this after just three months I can imagine we're in for even greater stuff in the future though. :tu:

cheers! Lets hope so!

Talos looks great!

Awesome!

Here are the group shots of first claw! I am so happy with them, also glad they are finally done. 40 days or so from start to finish.

Pics_Art_11_12_05_53_47.jpg

Pics_Art_11_12_05_55_20.jpg

Pics_Art_11_12_05_39_43.jpg

Pics_Art_11_12_05_41_12.png

Pics_Art_11_12_05_43_29.jpg

Pics_Art_11_12_05_45_01.jpg

Great conversions with the Undead Horsemen!

Maybe next one should have the bolters mounted on the head?

Thanks! Seeing as all the horses I have pretty much have the same head I might try to make one out of the citadel skull box. That opens up the option of sticking a heavy bolter in there.

The skeletal steed looks great! As it's partially mechanical, will you incorporate weapons into the models, e.g., mount a heavy bolter or heavy flamer under the skull?

Thanks! Yes I will. If you look closely on the first one it has 2 bolters in the front at the head.

Archived