Night Lords legion project. (Konrad Curze conversion done)

Hiddenermac

The second rider looks good, a nice execution of an interesting conversion. The Predator looks pretty good too, a bit Khornate with all those skulls but it's not like Khorne has a monopoly on using skulls so it should work out just fine.

The second rider looks good, a nice execution of an interesting conversion. The Predator looks pretty good too, a bit Khornate with all those skulls but it's not like Khorne has a monopoly on using skulls so it should work out just fine.

Thanks buddy! The crew has fallen either to khorne or has has serious hard on for skulls lol. I'll add leman russ sponsons to it later once I manage to order some.

The stippling effect achieved on the armor is really really lovely. Adds nice depth to the blue, and I must admit its something I'm Not very skilled at.

When ever I try to stipple, It always turns out too heavy handed.

But well done here, your balance looks just about perfect, subtle but noticable even under

the lightning. Thanks for sharing!

The stippling effect achieved on the armor is really really lovely. Adds nice depth to the blue, and I must admit its something I'm Not very skilled at.

When ever I try to stipple, It always turns out too heavy handed.

But well done here, your balance looks just about perfect, subtle but noticable even under

the lightning. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks man! Been a lot of fun so far. Im suprised how well I got it to work and will definetly use it again! You'll see in the finished pictures that it looks even better witj proper lighting and camera 

This is all so cool... real unique riders, its hard to make marines on horseback looks natural but I think you've succeeded. And very nice paint job on the predator, although I think an metallic barrel on the autocannon would look better myself.

Thanks! I only really just cut off the legs at the waist and tried to position them in a riding pose, I guess it worked! I did paint the tip of the barrel metallic.

Do other Night Lords players stop to think just golly gee it is they are modeling and painting? I must be deranged.

Pics_Art_11_28_08_12_28.jpg

Serious kudos to you brother:tu: This is some fantastic stuff you have going there. The kit bashy look to your figures is excellent. I can just feel the Night Lordy fear and terror just oozing out of them.

Thanks man! That means a lot.

And the predator is done! Man this was fun and I learned a lot. Tried a new way of painting the flayed skin and I think it works a lot better, also the bolts add a nice touch I think. Doubt I can remake the exact shade of blue and stippling on the next vehicle but I sure will paint it in the same style!

Pics_Art_11_28_11_59_37.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_01_21.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_02_40.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_04_21.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_05_48.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_06_48.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_08_14.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_09_47.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_11_06.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_13_33.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_16_17.jpg

Pics_Art_11_29_12_17_21.jpg

That Contemptor looks INTIMIDATING. Can't wait to see him fully assembled and painted. You'll splatter a lot of blood on his arms and legs (from tearing apart the enemy with his bare hands, and then grinding the remains beneath his feet)- maybe on the head as well (see Blood Angels Death Company Dreadnoughts modified to let the entombed Marines drink blood)- won't you?

Add bloodstains on the Dreadnought's arms, legs, and base (from tearing apart the enemy with its bare hands- well, power claw and gun barrels- and then grinding the remains beneath his feet), and he'll be perfect.

There will be plenty gore. Have to actually finish everything else though! Haven't even touched the culverin(except getting it gunmetal blue) and just a silver drybrush on the claw as I did the other metallics.

Archived