Night Lords legion project. (Konrad Curze conversion done)

Hiddenermac

Bloody fine work sir:tu: Your Night Lords are absolutely chilling.

thanks!

Did the butcher cannon array. A bit more heavy handed on it. Either I go back and do a bit more on the bombard or chalk it up to being a bit better maintained then this.

Pics_Art_02_08_06_13_43.jpg

Impressive work on the Siege Dreadnought.

thanks!   

I like it! Great weathering! It might fee a bit onanistic, but I feel like with my stopping my Night Lords, you're a worthy successor here. :D

What's the idea behind te flag poles?

Haha, thanks man. Means a lot. Really need to get some proper weathering stuff but im getting alright results with just orange and yellow.

The flag/banner I've been wanting to use on something for a while. Haven' t decided what to freehand on it yet.

Been a bit busy at work and also monster hunter world has been using up my time.

But I did get these two babies in the mail and also made a jump lord conversion.

IMG_20180220_175011.jpg

Pics_Art_02_19_12_13_49.jpg

I propably won't add much else then a few small pieces of flayed flesh to flap in the wind and some spikes to the hell blades.

Oooh helblades. Have fun oainting those - they're a blast. I myself used transparent plasticard stained with tamiya clear red for the canopies. What's your plan?

I like your Sev cinversion too, although I do prefer the original head by a long shot. This head seems a bit too comic-y o me - but that's personal tatse, I guess. The classic backpack is a cool detail for sure!

Oooh helblades. Have fun oainting those - they're a blast. I myself used transparent plasticard stained with tamiya clear red for the canopies. What's your plan?

<snip snip>

Im so excited that the first one will be just as is pretty much, ill convert the second one a bit but waiting on parts. These were bought second hand and are very old casts(but so cheap) , the canopies are quite busted. So the plan is to cut em up and just glue parts of them on as if they were blasted off. This first one I'll try out some new copper/bronze metallics on I just got in and will be rife with rust and verdigris.

The sev conversions is pretty simple but I think it works. The helmet is saddly already in use elsewhere and I don't like the bare head. It's a bit goofy but it's in line with other ceremonial helms I've made.

I might try making a canopy myself for the second one. I take it you made the whole thing out of the clear plasticard, or did you put it under the original canopy parts?

Archived