Night Lords legion project. (Konrad Curze conversion done)

Hiddenermac

I like the intent of the pose, but why is his gait ambling?

Snip snip:

Well I did study the pose a bit and it's supposed to be smashing trough something with the shield. It wouldn't have the other foot infront if it was powering trough something. But I do see where you are coming from.... Maybe I have the wrong idea in my head? But it is what it is now. Haha atm waiting for the postman to arrive with ny conversion bits for it.

Nono, if it's a consious choice, then I'm all for it - He doesn't look like doing normal running gate that I thought you were going for, but like it's powering through something - without a wall it came across as powering through a heavy wind/gale, perhaps some remains of the wall on his base makes the picture complete. It suggests great power in it's stride for sure!

Nono, if it's a consious choice, then I'm all for it - He doesn't look like doing normal running gate that I thought you were going for, but like it's powering through something - without a wall it came across as powering through a heavy wind/gale, perhaps some remains of the wall on his base makes the picture complete. It suggests great power in it's stride for sure!

Great it comes across as such!

Also the parts arrived! Man this shield is big and imposing compared to the reg one!

IMG_20180417_124422.jpg

Wow, that looks truely epic! Proper jaw dropping work. Love the fact he can just see round the sheilds edge.

The only thing I would be tempted to add is trophies being nightlords and all ;)

Thanks! Im so happy with it so far. And oh the trophies will come man, just waiting for bodies to arrive etc!

Also glad I magnetized it, haha

IMG_20180418_002801.jpg

IMG_20180418_002459.jpg

The shield and glaive really work, especially how the Knight's hunched behind the shield, I presume it's going to be receiving some heavy weathering and damage?

the hunched is prob the best yeah. Im kind of thinking not so much rust but there will be plenty of brass and copper to oxidize  

Great to hear about the trophies! I recon the shield and glaive looks best in the first position.

I have some grim ideas for the trophies etc. Ill keep you posted.

The trophies look great! Not over done either which is good. Looking forward to seeing it painted :-)

Yeah I don't think I want to add anymore bodies etc.

I got some silicone brushes earlier so it was time to give a proper try at sculpting something else then just flayed skin.

I think it should look great painted. Will add something more to it once its cured but not 100% yet on what. Flayed flesh hanging from the gums perhaps...

IMG_20180419_221852.jpg

IMG_20180419_215307.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the cerastus fully assembled! Great work on the conversions, and the greenstuff jaw!

Thanks and so do I haha!

Finished the helmet(its skin hanging from the gums) and added flayed skin to the trophies. Waiting on brass etchings and some better chain now.

IMG_20180420_215437.jpg

IMG_20180420_215426.jpg

IMG_20180420_214304.jpg

IMG_20180420_214146.jpg

IMG_20180420_214132.jpg

Got a bad case of the manflu atm but I got something done. Helm is all but finished. Needs highlights on the bronze and some lightning on the panels but don't want to do any before I figure out how to I'll weather it all.

Pics_Art_04_22_11_29_30.png

Now that is a proper Obliterator. GW should take cues from you should they ever update the obliterators.

thanks, bud! I have the next one almost done! It's a bit more over the top then the first, haha. I'll post some pics up soon

Nice paintwork, the gore on the base, especially looks very sticky.

cheers! I think it's a good look for such an easy job. (just painted hotglue)

Slowly getting the last pieces on the knight. Decided to change the counterweight to the actual lancehead and I think it looks so much better now. Got my hands on the brass etchings too so added quite a few of those. Now just the flayed flesh left... Maybe, Haha. I might add a raptor clinging to the back of it hitching a ride and prob add a marine charging under its feet in unison.

IMG_20180429_202438.jpg

Archived