Night Lords legion project. (Konrad Curze conversion done)

Hiddenermac

This:

Hidden Content

Managed to finish mr. Dakka. Fairly pleased as I had to finish it in a very short time. I think I'll make 2 more similar to this and use them as obliterators, haha.

Pics_Art_04_28_01_02_57.jpg

Reminds me of this:

giphy.gif

This:

Hidden Content

Managed to finish mr. Dakka. Fairly pleased as I had to finish it in a very short time. I think I'll make 2 more similar to this and use them as obliterators, haha.Pics_Art_04_28_01_02_57.jpg

Reminds me of this:

giphy.gif

Dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka!   

Your knight is coming along great. From where/by whom are those trophies?

Thanks bud! They are mantic kings of war zombies. Very neat for trophies. Managed to snag 2 boxes quite cheap so now I have 80 zombies to use as trophies!

• 2 weeks later...

The knight got side-lined by a sudden deredeo project. I'm waiting on some last minute parts for it to arrive but it's pretty much mapped out. I'll be adding the sentinel bits to the legs to "mad cat" it. Mean while I'm working on the base for it. A little bit more to go but it's close to finished.

IMG_20180510_023720_919.jpg

[url=https://ibb.co/jZ9MFd]IMG_20180510_023720_918.jpg

Have you considered vowing any of these units (epsecially the Knight and the Deredeo and as long as you haven't started painting them yet) in the CSM forum for the ETL?

I'll need to look into it! The knight I have started on already. Is the deredeo okay even though I die the base already?

Seems like I'm juggling a million projects again. Waiting for parts for the others but here is the proof of concept for my berzerkers. Going for a predatoresque look with the cable dreads. (you know predator from the movies.)

Toughts on the cables? It's still not done ofc. Need to add bits and bobs to it still.

Pics_Art_05_12_11_38_36.png

I'll need to look into it! The knight I have started on already. Is the deredeo okay even though I die the base already?

Yes, the deredeo is ok because bases don't count in the ETL!  GO HERE AND SUPPORT YOUR CHAOTIC BRETHREN!

THat cabling on the new dude looks great, btw! :D :tu:

Thanks guys! Also I'll deff pledge the dorito if I still have time after converting it.

First 4 of the berzerkers are pretty much. I have enough parts for some more(for a squad of 9 at least) but need to find more chainaxes.

IMG_20180517_222759.jpg

IMG_20180517_193803.jpg

IMG_20180517_193755.jpg

IMG_20180517_193748.jpg

IMG_20180517_193737.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They look absolutely brutal. the chains and cabling create a very deranged and unique look.

Thanks! Seems by vision is coming across nicely then.

I've had a bit of a hobby block(my painting chair broke too), but I decided to challenge myself and drag myself out of it.

This model has intimidated me for quite a bit but im happy I started finaly.

Pics_Art_05_30_08_57_43.png

Pics_Art_05_30_08_55_53.jpg

Pics_Art_05_30_08_54_33.jpg

Pics_Art_05_30_08_53_11.jpg

Pics_Art_05_30_08_51_16.jpg

Pics_Art_05_30_08_49_35.jpg

Pics_Art_05_30_08_48_02.jpg

Is that guy a Daemon Prince, meaning he can fly despite the fact his "wings" are as chunky and unaerodynamic as dungeon walls? Or is he a mere poser who bolted (admittedly fearsome-looking) decorations- "dead weight"- on his back, so he'll inspire more dread than he deserves?

Is that guy a Daemon Prince, meaning he can fly despite the fact his "wings" are as chunky and unaerodynamic as dungeon walls? Or is he a mere poser who bolted (admittedly fearsome-looking) decorations- "dead weight"- on his back, so he'll inspire more dread than he deserves?

Haha! He can fly, yes. Chalk it up to warp :cussery like most things.... Or perhaps he just glides from rooftop to rooftop? Who knows

Cracking progress on the Prince, the impaled torsos have a very Vlad the Impaler vibe.

thanks bud. Pleased with the bodies on pikes. Need to use them on other projects too.

I think its about ready for paint now.

IMG_20180605_232651.jpg

IMG_20180605_232643.jpg

IMG_20180605_232637.jpg

IMG_20180605_232632.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Abit of a hiatus again because of waiting for materials, midsummer and me picking up leatherworking too. (I made a NL bracelet lol)

So progress on the DP base again and first forray into pigments. The face of the marine and bodies need work still. I will lighten their skin color etc.

(second pic is a before pigments shot to show the difference)

Toughts so far?

IMG_20180626_220228_230.jpg

IMG_20180626_211554.jpg

Archived