Tell me about blood slaughterers...

Jamesb_05

I finally assembled and half-painted my two after years in their packaging. Gonna try em out on Thursday alongside 3 maulerfiends. Just rush and kill, pretty much my strategy. Elite infantry/monsters are ideal targets, IMO.

I finally assembled and half-painted my two after years in their packaging. Gonna try em out on Thursday alongside 3 maulerfiends. Just rush and kill, pretty much my strategy. Elite infantry/monsters are ideal targets, IMO.

How were they to assemble? They look a nightmare and I've never used resin before...

I wouldn’t say nightmare, but you can only dry fit or blu tack so much before gluing the pieces into place. I think it would be easy to build a dorky or boring looking pose (like those on FW’s site) but due to having so many pieces for the legs you could get really creative. I copied a famous pose (somewhat poorly) for one, and made my own half-decent pose for the other.

I've only assembled one, but I suggest drilling a hole into the bottom of the model and running a piece of wire from there into a base, before working on the legs. This gives you a little stability while the glue dries, and you can just remove the wire and fill the hole when you're done.

As for games, haven't had a chance to use it in 8th yet but it looks very good.

I tend to use 3 or 4 they are brutal more so with the helforged stragem, I pared them with a Dp with warp time threw one out front and it crippled a knight

Even at lowest wounds still s8 mine all have double blades and keep killing till they are gone

I have 5 painted

I tend to use 3 or 4 they are brutal more so with the helforged stragem, I pared them with a Dp with warp time threw one out front and it crippled a knight

Even at lowest wounds still s8 mine all have double blades and keep killing till they are gone

I have 5 painted

Cheers for pointing out that strategem,, hadn't even thought of that :)

Just bought my first one, bought the base size that comes with the flyers, will that be big enough?