11th Legion Tempest Knights Primarch

I found the lion knight to big compared to the fw models but this one looks good. What is the story behind him?

If you are interested in an alternate universe, I know a blind primarch who might want to introduce you to a multiverse^^

I already have several primaris painted for their "Return from beyond the veiled region". After that I have a bunch of 30k marines I intend to do up in their colors. So ask and yee shall receive.... I have about 40 other marines and two vehicles primed and based in the silver, I will post more later but for now enjoy what is to follow.

Edited by Eleventh Primarch

Prime Inheritor, High Consul Ajaxis Prime (second in command of the Legion, Gravons personal body guard and confidant) rumored to be a thunder warrior that survived the emperors purge whom Gravon saved when they found him. Gravon used his own genetic material and secret enhancement experiments and fused it with Ajaxis to stabilize and correct his degeneration, then had Ajaxis undergo additional chemical and cybernetic enhancement to make him a pure force of destruction. Prime Inheritor is an honorary title, the Tempest Knights tradition is to pre-name a successor for leadership. (uses count as Lysander rules)

SpjmWX3.jpgQ4HdAhZ.jpgnYGXVmE.jpgPUs2oEH.jpg