Codex This Year

Cypher 102

Why is he smiling!? Glad to see we're getting some reinforcements. I was holding off on primaris until I was sure we all could play nice, but my lt will definitely be getting a nice helmet.

DARK ANGELS DON'T SMILE. Lol :p

I'm excited for December! Also, did yall see the snap fit models are supposedly cheaper price wise. GW is trying really hard to please everyone. Some of the complaints I read on Facebook are silly. I guess you really can't please everyone.

Any thoughts on tall marines fluff wise? I'd love to read a story about a primaris marine not fitting in a rhino, and having to sit in the cupola hatch.

I shall make my obligatory wishlist.

• Cataphractii/Tartaros TDA rules
  • hunter/stalker
  • Storm Raven
  • Thunderfire Cannon
  • Contemptor Dreadnought

If we get any of the above I'll eat my hat...or do some sort of painting thing within an arbitrary time frame.

You guys get Stormhawk, Hunter, Stalker, and Scout Bikers.

It might be possible that the two lieutenants have alternate heads?

They do. Helmet and no helmet.

Why is he smiling!? Glad to see we're getting some reinforcements. I was holding off on primaris until I was sure we all could play nice, but my lt will definitely be getting a nice helmet.

DARK ANGELS DON'T SMILE. Lol :tongue.:

He's smiling because he got plasma pistol AND sword while BA lieutnant has sword only. His smile says:"Man, it is good to be First Legion".

• hunter/stalker
  • Storm Raven
  • Thunderfire Cannon
  • Contemptor Dreadnought
If we get any of the above I'll eat my hat...or do some sort of painting thing within an arbitrary time frame.

What about wargear? Can primaris infantry change out of anything?

• hunter/stalker
  • Storm Raven
  • Thunderfire Cannon
  • Contemptor Dreadnought

Where did you get the information about the 'new ' units? Wouldn't mind some anti air, although it's pretty moot with the new edition's rules.

"Make sure you come back to Warhammer Community on Saturday for a closer look at these releases and even more reveals – there’s one, in particular, you won’t want to miss"

Too soon to get hopes up on it being a certain primarch that everyones been talking about?...

Well that’s it I’ve gone and gotten my hopes up now.

The picture doesn't look like a landraider and its too hard for me to see the type keyword. It kind of looks like it might say Land Raider. My eyes are getting too old for this stuff. If it does say Land Raider, then it is not in alignment with the wording on the previous page, that says Vehicle, Land Raider. There is another word before the Land Raider looking tag. Deathwing maybe?

Though to amp up speculation - there is no reason DA couldn't get special primaris stuff. Something like our own unique pattern of repulsor.

I’ve read that GW spilling the bean on its December releases is due to an earlier low res leaked image of Marbo from White Dwarf.

In my mind this kills any chance of the Lion wakening from his cat nap as it seems pretty unlikely that if someone had a copy of WD they would leak Marbo and not the Primarch.

I’ve read that GW spilling the bean on its December releases is due to an earlier low res leaked image of Marbo from White Dwarf.

In my mind this kills any chance of the Lion wakening from his cat nap as it seems pretty unlikely that if someone had a copy of WD they would leak Marbo and not the Primarch.

We must remain faithfull at all times, brother. Our Primarch may still be waking soon.

I saw a fb gw comment that pretty much said "We don't know where that rumor started, but probably not."

The response your thinking of was in response to these two comments

Edward Featherston I'm assuming the Lion hasn't been announced yet because of the Dark Angels Secretive nature?

Chris Baker I'm quite surprised that he's not in the cover of next month WD... I was really expecting to see him in December... Hmmm.

This was the official accounts response

Warhammer 40,000 We're not entirely sure where this rumour has come from, to be honest...

Remember, all the latest and 100% official news comes from https://www.warhammer-community.com.

Which isn’t a denial and gives me hope. I still don’t think he’s coming in December due to my previous leaks comment but I’m hoping sooner rarther than later.

I’m just thinking out loud here but why in the same post that Warhammer Community revealed hi res images of next months releases did they use the 7th ed codex covers. Is it possible there is someone on the cover they don’t want us to see yet.

Thanks JJD. That's what I've been wondering too. But they recycled the nids cover onto their new dex. Missed opportunity for some new artwork in my opinion, but in the end I'm not buying the codex for pretty pictures... well, not ONLY pretty pictures

I had not realised that art work had been re-used.

Archived