Codex This Year

Cypher 102

So what about the Lion waking up at the end of the new novel and telling DA to accept the Chad marines? Kind of a "daddy says play nice" kinda thing? Then his model releases soon after?

Would be the most... dissapointing? Im going with dissapointing.

THe most dissapointing way to justify their new line of primaris models for DAs.

Why is he smiling!? Glad to see we're getting some reinforcements. I was holding off on primaris until I was sure we all could play nice, but my lt will definitely be getting a nice helmet.

DARK ANGELS DON'T SMILE. Lol :tongue.:

He's smiling because he got plasma pistol AND sword while BA lieutnant has sword only. His smile says:"Man, it is good to be First Legion".

SkK9ooQ.png

LOL

Why is he smiling!? Glad to see we're getting some reinforcements. I was holding off on primaris until I was sure we all could play nice, but my lt will definitely be getting a nice helmet.

DARK ANGELS DON'T SMILE. Lol :tongue.:

He's smiling because he got plasma pistol AND sword while BA lieutnant has sword only. His smile says:"Man, it is good to be First Legion".

LOL

I finally realized why the DA's face looks so familiar...

peter_parker_as_a_derp__by_d4rk5hade99-d

So what about the Lion waking up at the end of the new novel and telling DA to accept the Chad marines? Kind of a "daddy says play nice" kinda thing? Then his model releases soon after?

Would be the most... dissapointing? Im going with dissapointing.

THe most dissapointing way to justify their new line of primaris models for DAs.

Well, so far it looks like we have nothing to worry about, no hint of Primaris outside the Lieutenant. I’m sure they’ll get round to an upgrade sprue eventually, but if that’s all they do I will be ok with it.

based on the description of the novel, it seems more like the primaris and existing DA will just come to an understanding as a result of fighting together.

I would guess something like:

existing DA and Primaris do not get along.
existing DA go off to do something important during this war with tau
existing DA get hit by a plot hammer that sees them in a bad way
Primaris DA come to the existing DAs aid, suffering losses and proving themselves to be valuable allies.

existing DA decide to give them a chance (but still probably not initiate them into the secrets yet - except librarians because they have no choice)

Well with the disappointing showing today at the open day, yeah, I'll go for a Primaris DA successor. Sable Claws. The new guy will make a perfect HQ. I wonder how are the upgrade sprue swords...

Arkley was gone? Didn't even notice :D

Welcome back I'll be around annoying you!

Well with the disappointing showing today at the open day, yeah, I'll go for a Primaris DA successor. Sable Claws. The new guy will make a perfect HQ. I wonder how are the upgrade sprue swords...

Arkley was gone? Didn't even notice :biggrin.:

Welcome back I'll be around annoying you!

You looking to be next to HeritorA on my ignore list :P

Meh...FW shoulders and heads for me still. They look amazing on Primaris.

Now if only there was a way to get more robes without greenstuff since I suck with greenstuff

I was a little disapionted we didn’t get more robed options as one of my army therms is that all my sergeants and characters are robed.

Archived