Pop goes the monkey Shoulder Insignias-Thoughts?

rudeboy134

Hi everyone

Just starting up my crusade and thinking shoulder pads, not a fan of GWs ones with the skull on the cross and considering alternatives. I have Poo goes the monkeys insignias on my Raptors chapter marines but they are a bit big and was thinking that templar crosses might be even bigger. Anyone use them? And if so, do you like the results? Any one have a altenate solution? My free hand sucks so that's not an option.

Coolminiornot.com has a shop on the site that connects to several different 3rd party products. I have actually been thinking about getting some of their stuff once I run out of what I have. Once I find the store links I will update this comment. (Slow days at work are nice.)

https://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/miniatures/scibor-monstrous-miniatures?limit=all

That is the link to the shop. There are plenty of good items there, but unfortunately, I have not purchased any yet to give you info on them.

Edited by Hawklynn

Scibor ones are a bit bigger than normal.... a terminator size... or a bit bigger. But they're awesome. nice work, no mold lines, I'm using one on my inquisitor... Tomorrow I'll post pics so you can see the scale of them.

He has more exiting templar stuff and I can recommend him:)

Does any of the Scribor stuff work on standard Astartes infantry models?

I found them difficult to fit properly, and in the end removed them from my Honour Guard. In the end I went for the Templar pads that come with Deathwatch Vets. Hard to get hold of in large quantities but very good shoulder pads.

I'm kinda over the molded shoulder pad emblem thing.  I've been liking decals more.

I have a set of scibor shoulder pads and they're pretty large for Space Marines so I never used them ... I am looking at using them on my Primaris though