Why can't I find a Defiler anywhere?

crazy_tuco

I'm in the US and can't find a defiler box in stock anywhere. It's been listed as "out of stock online" on GW's site for some time now. Does anyone have any insight on how GW handles restocking of this type of box kit? It's literally the final piece for my world eaters force.

Quite a few armies have one or two kits that have been on back order for a while, a friend of mine had been looking for a recording for two or three months, until they finally went back in stock this week. Just mark it on your gift list and make sure you put it as "email me". (Not that the email will be sent to you as soon as they go back in stock as the emails are delayed or not sent, but rather it flags in he's system as a "lost sale" and the more of those there are for an item the higher priority that item gets for restocking.)

I was talking to a a couple local retailers as I had ordered a few items that never came or I had trouble finding (CSM Predator) and one told me GW can deny an order if they want to a LGS and another told me a bunch of stuff was going to go direct only.