Hobby Question: Sanguinary Guard Masks?

Luna707

Hey guys, I have a quick question you all might be uniquely able to answer: does anyone know of alternative Sanguinary Guard Death Masks? Something akin to the Sanguinor albeit a tad larger. I’m looking for something that would fit truescale astartes (sanguinor is too small) but a bit more cherub like instead of the normal hard features on the ones that come in the kit. Any suggestions are welcome, thank you in advance!

I’ve thought about Sigmarines but no, they have the same kind of problem for me that the normal Sanguinary Guard have in that they are too stylized and angular. I’m looking for a more angelic/soft/cherub like face. The Sanguinor is absolutely perfect but it’s just too small

I don’t mind the stuff around them, I can easily cut off what I don’t like, I’m just looking for something more angelic. The Sormcast heads are very cool in my opinion but they look too angry, angular, and warlike for what I’m going for. I’m looking for something that would stand in contrast to the violence around it. Has anyone found any third party miniatures or just angelic faces that might fit the bill?