Confusion over unit weapon cost due to wording - Tyrannofex

koran

I cant find that this has been answered.  The new nid codex (and it was in the index I believe too) the Tyrannofex (and various other units) have an odd wording that has left me confused how to point them. I'll use the Tyrannofex as an example.  Under the profile it says:

"A Tyrannofex is a single model armed with acid spray and powerful limbs.  It can also fire stinger salvoes."

What does this mean?!  I dont understand why it doesnt say "A Tyrannofex is a single model armed with acid spray, powerful limbs and a stinger salvo" if this was all mean to be pointed up for Matched play.  Has this been covered somewhere?  Does it mean:

1. The Tyrannofex is armed with all three weapons without any choice, so all three points need to be added.

2. It has to have the acid spray and the powerful limbs but there is the option of having the stinger salvoes (though why this isnt in the wargear options is baffeling).

3. For some reason it doesnt count as being "armed" with the stinger salvo so the points aren't added but can for some reason fire as if it has one.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the reply Ezra, but what makes you so certain?  If ti was this why wouldnt it just be written as "A Tyrannofex is a single model armed with acid spray, powerful limbs and a stinger salvo"?  Do you have any other ruling to back up this point of view?

Thanks for the reply Ezra, but what makes you so certain?  If ti was this why wouldnt it just be written as "A Tyrannofex is a single model armed with acid spray, powerful limbs and a stinger salvo"?  Do you have any other ruling to back up this point of view?

"A Tyrannofex is a single model armed with acid spray and powerful limbs. It may also fire stinger salvos." If any of those were optionals, they'd be under Options, not listed under the gear the models comes with in the base form.