E-Priests out of stock?

DeStinyFiSh

You'll need a lot of them to make them work, too.  I'm guessing that when people are ordering them they're ordering 2-4 boxes, which will run out the stock that much faster.  The overarching issue with items going out of stock is that 8th edition is actually good, and GW can actually rotate product like never before.  Just goes to show that the game actually does drive the minis sales, eh?  :P

Pretty much as soon as the codex came out I grabbed four boxes. Two for disco sticy, two for jazz hands. Since then my local store rarely has them and the online store is often out. But the Kastelans are out too and not surprisingly the Kataphrons are usually in stock.

Pretty much as soon as the codex came out I grabbed four boxes. Two for disco sticy, two for jazz hands. Since then my local store rarely has them and the online store is often out. But the Kastelans are out too and not surprisingly the Kataphrons are usually in stock.

How are the 10man units working for you?

Originally I thought it wouldn't be enough, but 10 is perfect I think. If you go higher than they become a priority for some nasty stuff like a squad of Wyyverns. Much smaller and it's hard to take advantage of WoM. 

They are always usable and have just enough flexibility that they -might- withstand a charge in CC. I like them as elite Vanguard.

Yay,  good to hear.  I was just going to build a squad of 15 jazz hands, since they seem to plug a hole that only really infiltrators can also try at (high volume shooting for chaff).  They  can do their shtick coming out of reserve, and if they ever see melee, great.  The mortal-wound inflicting disco sticks seem to be asking to get blown up before reaching combat, and either have to try for a 9 for charge distance out of reserves, or try for a risky Stygies infiltrate.