'Lazy' Primarchs

Azekai

I prefer to subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Lorgar has been dead all along, and that the "Locked in an ivory tower praying all day" is a cover up.

I think that was originally the plan, but after the new rules changes it was retconned. Now Lorgar has spent the last 10,000 years trying to choose one of the 4 marks of chaos for his new existence as a daemon prince; he just can't quite make up his mind :tongue.:

Inb4 you can switch his Mark every turn/game. :P

I prefer to subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Lorgar has been dead all along, and that the "Locked in an ivory tower praying all day" is a cover up.

I think that was originally the plan, but after the new rules changes it was retconned. Now Lorgar has spent the last 10,000 years trying to choose one of the 4 marks of chaos for his new existence as a daemon prince; he just can't quite make up his mind :tongue.:

Inb4 you can switch his Mark every turn/game. :tongue.:

Ah, I am sure that is the next phase of the plan. If Lorgar gets a model, that means he needs rules. He will have a breakthrough in his meditations that reveals it is safe to leave his room on Sicarus. The story will be that 'Lorgar discovered the secret of chaos' or some such nonsense and then bam. The Aurelian makes his 40k debut.

This junk writes itself!

Edited by Azekai

Inb4 you can switch his Mark every turn/game. :tongue.:

Ah, I am sure that is the next phase of the plan. If Lorgar gets a model, that means he needs rules. He will have a breakthrough in his meditations that reveals it is safe to leave his room on Sicarus. The story will be that 'Lorgar discovered the secret of chaos' or some such nonsense and then bam. The Aurelian makes his 40k debut.

This junk writes itself!

I know right! No clue why GW has such troubles with it. :D