Marbo's back baby!

NatBrannigan

I DO have Catachans, sadly only about 30 compared to my 120+ Cadians. But who says Catachans can’t wear flak armor, right?

The only question is, how awful would it be to include him in an army with Straken and Harker. It’ll probably be a way way to large point sink into too fragile models, but hopefully still fun as all heck.

He looks good, I know I'll be grabbing a box even though I don't have Catachans :laugh.: I hope his rules live up to the legend too :tongue.:

Ditto! Ill probably grab him. Maybe run him in an auxiliary slot just because he's a 1 man army haha

@ librisrouge:

Why not just use the other/older versions as senior officers? Seems like they're likely to have a useful weapons fit for a Catachan too. ;)

The problem is that I often use the Catachan rules but I don’t use the Catachan models. I’ve been Cadian forever and am midway through converting to Solar Aux.

Still, very, VERY, tempted to use that model and just say that he’s operating in the same war zone.

You can stick him pretty much anywhere in an Imperial army, without having to use an auxiliary detachment. +1S will be nice on him, I'm sure, but not exactly mandatory. Or you can throw him in that support detachment you have for your Primaris Psykers and Apothecaries and Priests and whatnot.