3rd company 177th platoon Hive Primeus PDF

sarabando

++Oxyl clenched his fists the leather of his left hand squeaked his right the familiar scrap of Ceramite as the over sized fingers of his power fist hummed and ground against each other. He was nervous, and bored it had been nearly thirteen hours since the Administratum survey team had broken the seals on the trans-cont mag rail that crisscrossed the space between the worlds primary and secondary Hives. 

Located three miles below the ice that covered their entire world Oxyl and his detachment had been ordered to hold the tertiary quarantine line nearly a kilometer further up track from the great sealed quarantine doors. 

They had been here before four years before when they had sealed the Hive to stem the flow of infection, the disease had no effect on humans but with the planets only source of off world income being wood and paper an infection that killed all plant life was deadly. 

Golgun his Vox operator signaled him over "Sir, both the Primary and secondary Quarantine lines have missed their scheduled check in." The nervous knot is Oxyl's stomach tightened, twenty years in the PDF through two Xeno's invasions he was no stranger to danger. 

"Listen up third company" He spoke clearly into his microlink vox. "Stand to and prepare to engage, safety's off but wait for my command." Twenty five guardsmen rushed to defensive positions their lasguns held ready. What ever had happened to the rest of their detachment would not catch the 177th flat footed. Oxyl upholstered his bolt pistol and racked the bolt as he stared into the darkness. 

Further down the ice tunnel past the forty eighth marker, something inhuman roared announcing its presence. ++

Hi all I've decided to take a break from my deathguard http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/338520-traitors-of-hive-secundus/

and i shall be taking a little time to work on some Vallhallans to act as PDF units. I only have about 7 at the moment so i shall be painting them up as quickly as possible and i have also received a plastic commissar that was prebuilt by a friend.

First up is the tester i did a while back, 

hA5z5uP.jpg

Super original colour scheme i know XD. 

next up is the stalwart LT Oxyl. He started life as a standard Vallhallan sgt who had his chainsword arm removed and replaced with the powerfist from the cadian command box. 

gVyrw4J.jpg

dT3kzon.jpg

Next a group shot of every one else (2 left who need stripping first) 

d4dURj7.jpg

and lastly the commissar made from the standard plastic with both arms removed and replace and the head too all replaced with bits from the Cadian command sprue.

OONDv1c.jpg

I may have gone a little ebay mad bidding on 3 more squads but i have terrible luck on ebay so i doubt il get them. Any one looking to shift any vallhallans ? hint hint nudge nude :D