New preview out on WH community

Xerxus

so entertaining especially compared to miniwargaming.

Entirely subjective matter. I find Dave and Quirk from MWG way more entertaining than any tabletop tactics batrep for example. Tho tabletop tactics are definitely not bad either.

Matt and Dave @ MWG are great, but the rest of the guys are annoying, the battle reports full of errors and the quality of filming behind some other channels.

The rule mistakes are definitely annoying and the most criticized thing about them. The quality of filming is fine tho imo. Better than most others.

Tabletop tactics are doing a full codex preview at midnight tonight (UK time). 

24296622_10159478151055618_8333840791804

On their facebook page people asked if there was a good way of getting our guys close to the enemy to which they replied, "You'll all be very pleased with the delivery systems available"....

Along with their image featuring a lot of sanguinary guard and death company plus they specifically used "descent of Angels"......

Here's hoping guys! 

OHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'll be watching this as soon as I get home!!!! I'm so excited!

I suspect we might get an article at 3pm prior to the livestream at 5pm (UK times ofc). GW have really sucked with our codex and previews though....Did Grey Knights only get one preview article too? I can't remember.... I suspect DA's will get the same treatment....

What they did with ours, was push most of a weeks worth into a single entry.

Grey knights had a couple stratagems one day, warlord trait another, armywide special rule on another, relics on another etc. We got all that on Monday.

in hindsight, maybe a trickle of info each day would have been better, however the overwhelming positivity they created in the BA community with that single preview was incredible.

I actually liked having all the awesome stuff in one go. Better than having days inbetween being hyped for a new article which turns out consisting only of "And here you have a stratagem to let your Terminators re-roll hit rolls the turn they arrive. Woooo! See you tomorrow!" ^^

Would've been nice to have at least one more article tho. Waiting for 5 days without anything new is torture as well. :P

Oh nice, Amazon/twitch prime gets you access to the GW channel? (I don't know much about twitch subs)

Yeah of course. The free Twitch sub you get with Twitch prime works like any other regular sub. You just say you want to sub to the warhammer channel and select your prime sub for the month and then you have access to the chat, the emotes and the past broadcasts. ;)