GW Community Survey

Medjugorje

Anyone else letting GW know that they want more stuff for Black Templar in the new GW survey?

I did, also interesting survey and I know from other game companies have found the online community surveys useful.

It will take a few to complete but it does give you chance to let GW know that you would like to see more stuff for BT.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

Edited by balordazul

I already let them know that I wanted BT to get buffs, a new upgrade kit and plastic sisters of battle! I hope they let us know what the consensus of the survey is, could be interesting info.

Edited by redmapa

Just the codex? I went for a full miniature line plus a codex! :biggrin.:

I would drop some major money on new models done like the new Death Guard where we see a few new weapon and gear options to incentivizing the purchase.  Hand flails, sword brethren with themed weapons and gear, I would need to wait on having a second kid,    

The desire for a fresh independent codex is something that really needs to be let go. I'd be content if they could just do a better job of making Templars a useable assault army, despite being in a shooty dex.

The narrative of a divergent Chapter does not mesh with the rules, but enough could be done in C:SM to fix it that a whole new dex isn't necessary. So many of the wishlist threads ask for so many things they may as well demand the moon, when something as simple as just bringing back vows could make a huge difference on its own.

At any rate, when talking directly to GW, bear in mind that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Edited by Firepower

What Firepower said. The only thing I desperately want is a Biker Crusader Squad more aesthetically than anything. Because the models exist and the rules would not break anything. So we have to remember that we are not our own Codex anymore.