Developing information on our Primarch

BLACK BLΠFLY

We don't have that primarch level or super heavy that's something I was hoping for. Maybe that lends credence to the rumors; we'll get a real primarch release with rules in the box!

If they left it out of this dex and expect me to buy new rules for it count me out.  Once bit twice shy.  This kind of trickle feed bull crap is pricing me out.  I will not be picking up chapter approved either.  You cant sell me a broken game and then ask me to pay for an update.  That is dirty business. I will happily find the points adjustments I need to make my lists on the internet.  Please come out with actual products GW and wake up to the fact that some of us are competitive players that like tournaments.  Scattering matched play content hither and yon over your variety of products in the hope I will buy it all is a fools game.  Sell the fluff to the fluff heads.  

Confused.  Cannon is clear.  That said we should have got updated rules for Sanguinor that made him actually a bad ass.  One of the big misses of the codex.

Soooo this!  Sanguinor could have been a cool demi-primarch thing, which would have struck a nice balance between giving BA's a LoW but preserving the fluff.

Something like M: 14, WS 2+, BS 3+, S: 5, T: 5, W: 7, A: 6, 2+/4++

The fact that he took one for the team and was dead for about 10k years where he could have been doing a LOT good and meanwhile his sons having to suffer through degrading geneseed and their twin curse wouldn't change a bit even if he were to come back now tho.

I really don't understand that argument. Like at all. ^^

EDIT: holy cow did I make many grammar mistakes there. I shouldn't try to post something right after I woke up lol

Edited by sfPanzer

Having played games and knowing Valrak (in voice at least) for a bit I can attest he's a top chap who loves the hobby.

He does videos like this for views, of course he does, that's just logical. He's usually the first on the scene with this sort of information so it pays dividends to do this.

I'm not a fan of the trend but the man has totally rocked the 40k video market for good reason.

======

On the subject of the Angel coming back... I'm not really fussed either way. If he does, great!

If he doesn't...? Ah well.

I am pretty sure Sanguinius is 50 shades of Dead. They may keep his body in stasis to preserve it but I don't think there is any indication that he is alive-but-badly wounded inside the stasis field (like BobbyG).

I think that this arose because Devastation of Baal mentioned Sangy's body being kept in stasis and some people just leapt to the conclusion that meant he might return. Granted we won't know for sure how his final battle with Horus pans out until we get to the Siege of Terra in the HH novels but as of now, he is dead and anyone arguing otherwise has just got the wrong of the (pointy) stick.

We don't have that primarch level or super heavy that's something I was hoping for. Maybe that lends credence to the rumors; we'll get a real primarch release with rules in the box!

If they left it out of this dex and expect me to buy new rules for it count me out.  Once bit twice shy.  This kind of trickle feed bull crap is pricing me out.  I will not be picking up chapter approved either.  You cant sell me a broken game and then ask me to pay for an update.  That is dirty business. I will happily find the points adjustments I need to make my lists on the internet.  Please come out with actual products GW and wake up to the fact that some of us are competitive players that like tournaments.  Scattering matched play content hither and yon over your variety of products in the hope I will buy it all is a fools game.  Sell the fluff to the fluff heads.  

Today I learned I'm a fluff head. :unsure.:

Today I learned I'm a fluff head. :unsure.:

It's okay. Better than being a negative nancy. :P

On a side note, vampires ARE undead and what not.

Depends on the universe. Vampire aren't undead in every fiction.

Sangy returns riding Russ who has devolved into a primarch Thunderwolf. As this resplendent golden vision of heroism appears the chaos gods collectively throw up their hands and abandon all plots to take over the universe because they don't want to live here anymore. A plothole tears the universe apart leaving a lone squat floating alone in the vast nothingness. Then the sisters get their new codex. El Fin.