Path to glory rules?

I want to do a 40k path to glory to motivate myself to get stuff done. The unfortunate thing is I can't seem to find the rules for it. I looked on amazon and ebay for various searches such as: path to glory 40k, path to glory chaos, warhammer 40k path to glory. All I can find is the rules for AoS. Can anyone help a brother out?

As of right now the only one I know of is relegated to chaos space marines only, but I doubt it is still "legal" for 8th.  I believe it was released in piecemeal during the advent one holiday season with a full collection released at the end.  

I just checked my Ibook library and when I tried to download it again I received a no longer available in the U.S. store message. This leads me to believe they could be working on a replacement that includes all factions.  Sorry there isn't much for this, the AoS one is fantastic and they really should port it to 40k.

No worries, kinda sucks we can't access it anymore.  I believe MWG is doing a path to glory with the book (don't know how they still have a copy) so you may be able to put together something from the first video where they are rolling for their units. Good luck!

I actually just found a guy on youtube with a video review of the warband creation and he does a test one. I snapshotted the screens, the warband creation will mostly port, I just need to make custom ones for Tsons and DG, and add exalted champions.

I managed to get my hands on tables and the basic rules for rolling a warband, some simple changes can make it compatible with 8th edition. I can even modify the table to work with DG and Tsons for sure. I just need to gather three other people to do a Plog for Path to Glory.

Edited by HCMistborn

That sounds fun- I loved the old Warhammer fantasy Path to Glory rules... never had enough local chaos players to run a campaign, though. Let me know when you have the tables put together, HCMistborn, this sounds pretty sweet.