Cataphract conversion question

Lord_Ikka

Got a quick question for the BA players here. My brother recently got into the BA, starting his own successor chapter, and I wanted to get him a personalized Xmas gift. He really likes the aesthetic of the Cataphract termie armor, so I got a Steloc Aethon mini (BaC Captain) to convert for him. I also got FW's Cataphract Special Weapons kit to give me some options. My question is this- What weapons combination should I give him for a really fun, yet competitive loadout?

His current HQs are- Captain w/power axe + jumppack, Chaplain w/inferno + jumppack, Termie Librarian, Termie Captain w/storm bolter + thunder hammer (Getting Started captain), and power armor Captain w/magnetized loadout (pistols/combi-weapons, power fist/sword or chainsword).

I believe he will run this Captain with a Cataphractii squad that is armed with either dual lightning claws or lighting claw/combi-bolters. So my options for this converting this Captain are these- single/dual lightning claws, thunder hammer, power sword, power maul, chainfist, or any of the combi-weapons. Any suggestions on the nastiest loadout for this guy? Thanks in advance!

I would say if he plans on running him with other dual lighting claws then make the captain the same with dual lightning claws. He will be a good meat grinder and with the +1 to wound can even mess with vehicles.

Edit: Make sure this is a legal load out before you build it though. Codex drops tomorrow I believe.

Edited by Aothaine