Blood Angels: sell me on them.

Paladin777

Back on topic: I have a land raider crusader, and a regular land raider that painted up in dark angels colors that I could easily re-paint. What is everybody’s opinion on those and should I sell them with the wolves or keep them for the Angels army?

I have terminators through the nose with my Thousand Sons, so I’m not super keen on feeling a ton of those (I think I would be more likely to deep strike them then transport them anyway) but the idea of 15 death company plus a character popping out of a crusader with a Y Briody of close combat weapons does have a lot of appeal!

Edited by Paladin777

Back on topic: I have a land raider crusader, and a regular land raider that painted up in dark angels colors that I could easily re-paint. What is everybody’s opinion on those and should I sell them with the wolves or keep them for the Angels army?

I have terminators through the nose with my Thousand Sons, so I’m not super keen on feeling a ton of those (I think I would be more likely to deep strike them then transport them anyway) but the idea of 15 death company plus a character popping out of a crusader with a Y Briody of close combat weapons does have a lot of appeal!

I think the general opinion is about the same it was in 7th...too expensive for what it does. But at least in 8th it doesn't instantly blow up anymore. :biggrin.:

I think two Landraider is too much in a list unless you really go for a footslogging melee list....basically Black Templar style. One is already a serious investment but is decent in enough in casual games. Just make sure you take other tanks/Dreads with you so your opponents anti-tank weaponry has other targets than just your Landraider as well!

Edited by sfPanzer

It’s dark angels green. Reprinting and painting is no problem, especially since they aren’t painted to my current standards. I’ll probably sell one and keep the other. In that case which one should probably get the boot? Edited by Paladin777