BA dice and how are they working for you?

Subsided

Hi,

Generally I am not a big fan of the GW faction dice. Dave @ Sprues & Brews has some UM dice and we really think they are awful :smile.:

That said, we do have the new BA dice and they are very very nice. A nice weight to them, they roll well and I've found I get just as many 6's as I do 1's :smile.:.

If you want to see them in action, check out this Battle Report

Great Report. I noticed that you rolled for the sangpriest to get wounds back on that librarian. You have only to roll to revive somebody. You get d3 wounds without a roll back. (ofcourse you have to roll the d3 :sweat: )

My new dice and codex are supposed to be here in the mail on the morrow so I am stoked.

I think I am gonna roast my old chessex set over the holidays, they have failed me for the last time...

Or perhaps I will gift them to one of my frenemies :thumbsup:

Mine are soso sometimes they roll hot sometimes they fail me hard.

Great Report. I noticed that you rolled for the sangpriest to get wounds back on that librarian. You have only to roll to revive somebody. You get d3 wounds without a roll back. (ofcourse you have to roll the d3 :sweat: )

Thanks, it's only our second Bat Rep but we're hoping to have a new one up every couple of weeks.

...and thank you for the tip about the Sanguinary Priest - that might have kept my Librarian in the fight a bit longer :D

Edited by Sprues&Brews