The biggest secret of the Dark Angels codex!

mika_angelus

I do wonder who proof-reads a lot of these products...

I initially panicked when I looked at the Wargear Lists on p75, and saw there was no option for a Plasma Cannon under the Terminator Heavy Weapons. There is an option for a Plasma Cannon under the Deathwing Squad entry, in a "may replace his Storm Bolter for a Plasma Cannon or a weapon from the Terminator Heavy Weapons list", and this is literally the only unit that has access to that list - the Cataphractii and Tartaros have their own dedicated weapon options. Why not include the PCannon in the list? Probably laziness in copying across the wargear lists from the main SM codex...

Found another little gem.

The primaris lieutenant can exchange his bolter for a power sword and the either exchange his bolt pistol for a plasma pistol, OR take a plasma pistol in addition to his weapons.

Hmm.....who else do we know that has a power sword and two pistols, one of which is a plasma pistol? ;)

Edited by mika_angelus

The primaris lieutenant can exchange his bolter for a power sword and the either exchange his bolt pistol for a plasma pistol, OR take a plasma pistol in addition to his weapons.

Hmm.....who else do we know that has a power sword and two pistols, one of which is a plasma pistol? :wink:

I see a potential for some juicy "counts as" :)

Hmm.....who else do we know that has a power sword and two pistols, one of which is a plasma pistol? :wink:

I see a potential for some juicy "counts as" :smile.:

What if this was intentional!